Thursday, February 11, 2016

I'm not sure if I have an excuse for not writing much. I haven't been any more busy than usual. Home, school, basketball, church, children, etc. have just continued to grow. Nothing has happened that hasn't happened in the past. I've just let days go by without writing.

So, when I see you in the grocery store and you ask about the blog, thank you. I feel loved that way. But, I think I just needed to step back and take a break. I've thought several times, "I'd like to write about this or that," but I haven't actually sat down to do it.

Our family did have an amazing addition - Caleb Andersen Rink was born to Rachel and Adrian on December 28, with quite a bit of fanfare. He spent several days in NICU and caused us no small amount of concern. But he is thriving now and even gave us a little chuckle this week. In case I haven't said it before, grandchildren are great!


Susannah, Abigail, Caleb and Josiah enjoying a slumber party.


1 comment:

Melody O. said...

I was missing you blogging too. :) I am always blessed by your wisdom and what God is teaching you. And I totally agree, grandkids are great (I look forward to seeing mine soon - yay!)! Welcome, Caleb! Glad to hear he is doing well. He certainly is a cutie pie.