Friday, April 01, 2016

What?

On the way to the library, I started giving Lydia a list of things I wanted to do once we were there. She stopped me and said, "Wait, are you not going in?" My response, "Oh yes, I just know that the minute I walk inside the door, I'll forget everything. By the way that I've been lately, I may not remember any book I own or that I even know how to read."

Consider this- I walk into the grocery store and wonder what I came for. We have food at our house, the pantry is full, I'm sure of it, well probably. But no matter, maybe no one in our house even wants to eat today. So why did I go the grocery store? That's a true story!

Why is that? I've always been a sort of list person. I have lists for everything. In the past I made lists of errands to run, then leave the list at home. That wasn't too much of a problem because since I had written it down, I could remember enough of what I needed to do.

Now that I have a smart phone, my lists usually go with me. So helpful, right? Wrong! I'm becoming the bothersome friend that can't remember her head if it weren't attached. Today, I forgot my phone at home!

I use to be so responsible, I don't know what's happening. I don't even remember the point of this post.
This is a screenshot of the lists on my phone.
The lists are in order of when they have been edited.
I arranged them around so that you couldn't see the titles that I give some of them.
I'm not that open with myself.

No comments: