Thursday, September 03, 2015

It's Official!

I'm the worst mother ever! This week, I've earned the title. I have-
And there's this...
Vacuuming!
  • Made my kids do school while I laid down.
  • Made one wash the cat food bowls even though her greatest fear is tiny worms and spiders.
  • Failed to remind one enough times that a bill was coming due, so it was late getting mailed.
  • Allowed one of them to keep doing school past five, even though they are supposed to stop at three.
  • Made them memorize two verses this week instead of one because it was too easy.
  • Had one ask me, "How long does menopause last?" That was in the middle of her two hour cleaning chores.
  • Punished one because she "just felt like" telling another sister how awful and spoiled she was.
  • Insisted my girls tell me EVERY time they leave who they are riding with. (Yes, I know bad grammar, but you can't use bad grammar and be mad, can you?)
But the best was when-

I ruined one of my girls' life because I wouldn't let her swim before breakfast. She actually said, "Well, thanks for ruining my life!"

At least I've been appreciated this week....

No comments: