Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Good Medicine

Susannah
One of the hardest things about being laid up is that I wasn't able to  hold these sweet babies. Rachel has been so good to bring them to see me and make sure they didn't climb on me. But that's also been one of the best things.  Nothing makes me feel better than to see those smiles and hear those giggles. God has been kind to give me healing and I am much better. Some days, I wonder if I'll ever be "back to normal."

I have a learned a few things -

  • God will lay me down to rest.
  • It's easy to pray when you can't do anything but lay on your back.
  • The housework will wait, but the piles are getting gigantic!
  • I have no patience, at all.

Josiah
  • Josiah is better at the spirometer than I am. I was supposed to blow in it about six times a day. I may have tried it twice.

  • I really like holding hands.

Abigail and "Just Plain Elephant"
  • It's time for Abigail and "Just Plain Elephant" to move back tho their own bed.

No comments: