Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Well.... Happy Belated Birthday Sarah!


I made this cake on the actual day of Sarah's birthday and took it to church. Yes, just like that! It fell apart, I didn't make enough icing to cover it and I didn't have time to fix any of the problems with it. Sarah thought it tasted good and there was enough caffeine in it to keep me awake for a big portion of the night.








Wherever she goes and however she gets there, she will always be "Sarahshine." She actually turned twenty, but since she didn't really want to, I had "19" put on the store bought cookie cake. (Which is what she requested, by the way.)

We celebrated the day after with homemade Chinese food and some good photo opportunities. 

Hannah and Mary


Abigail, Josiah and Susannah
Susannah has been really sick this week, so she didn't get to participate as much as usual.

No comments: