Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Quotes from Abigail...

We were getting ready to do devotions and practice our Scripture memory verses when Abigail asked if she could go first.
She said - can I say Isaiah?
Me - Sure, why don't you say Romans 1: 16? For I am not ashamed of the Gospel.
Abigail - I not scared of the gospel.
Me - No, it's ashamed, not scared. For I am not ashamed.
Abigail - Oh, oh, I not ashamed and Isaiah in this book.
She picked up a Justice League comic book. (It came free in a cereal box.)







I tend to spway to you hair daddy.

Daddy that was a good suppa. I don't think she knows who actually cooks at our house.


Abigail - I'm sick, yes, I'm weally sick. Oh, this, this will make me betta.
Me - What will make you better?
Abigail - Mustard, mustard will make me much betta. (Holding a pretend bottle of mustard.)






Abigail throws a shoe across the bathroom.
I'm so mad, weally mad. Let me call Grandma.
She picks up an old cell phone and proceeds to "tell" Grandma all her troubles. Then she puts phone down and says I need to call Courtney, I'm weally mad.




But my favorite Abigail story of recent is when I tried to get a nice, long soak in the tub before she went to bed. That nice, long soak in the tub, complete with candles and a good book, turned into bath time fun with a two year old. She really likes candles!

No comments: