Monday, February 24, 2014

Margin is...

  • frozen waffles for breakfast instead of homemade muffins. Because let's face it, it takes longer to dress baby dolls than a two year old, especially when your two year old is helping.
  • not vacuuming the house for a few weeks while I spend extra time at my oldest daughter's new home, helping her get set up to her own new house.
  • leaving dishes in the sink when your two year old says, "let's snuggle mommy."
I stopped right in the middle of cooking supper and let Abigail brush my hair.
  • being content with the same old hairstyle instead of taking the time to get it cut.
  • putting up the Valentine's decorations, even though the Snow Village is still out.
  • skipping the blog for more days than I had planned.
  • a tea party before you go to Kroger.
  • skipping homeschool for the morning to go to breakfast with girls that grow up too fast.
  • deciding that a sleep over at the cousins' house is more important than a school day (this time).
I know that I am still over scheduling and making wrong decisions about time, but I also know my heart is beginning to follow what I know is right. I must stop over scheduling my family! I have to leave room for rest, creativity and growth. (And snuggling!)

No comments: