Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dawn Cocktail

One day this week I leaned over to blow dry my hair upside down. I couldn't get back up! For three days, I have limped, moaned and groaned. It seems I pulled a muscle. All that to say, between a back ache and my normal chaos, my house was gross. Nasty! Disgusting!

While I was hobbling around spraying and wiping, I thought that my job would be so much harder if I were still using that other stuff I use to buy. My sister-in-law convinced me to try this solution to clean. It has all the ingredients to clean my house and leaves a really clean smell when I'm done. (Well, I'm never done, but when I stop wiping.)

Her recipe was told to me like this - "You pour about this much Dawn dish liquid in a spray bottle. (She held up her fingers to show what was about two inches, but I'm still not sure about what size spray bottle.) Then you add about that same amount of vinegar. Then fill up the rest of the bottle with water, I like to heat my water up."

Well after playing around with her negotiable measurements, I have found the cleaning solution that I love.

No comments: