Monday, February 29, 2016

I Woke up Grumpy

But I should have let her sleep.

Today, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. There was no reason for it, but I was grumpy. I wanted to bite nails all morning. I let no infraction go among the girls and didn't want the sun shining either.


Right after lunch, Rachel called and said she was on the way over. When she got here, sweet slobbery kisses and contagious giggles made everything much better.
Caleb was fine help in Lydia's school work. Susannah and Josiah got busy playing.



















And then this happened- We went outside, "wasted" some valuable time, blowing dandelions, swinging, and talking to the neighbor's dog through the fence.

Psalm 84:11

For the Lord God is a sun and a shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. 
No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. 

No comments: