Thursday, August 20, 2015

Pacemaker

After many trips back and forth to the doctor and hospital in May and June, my mom got a pacemaker put in. She is feeling much better and back to working full time. (By the way, she's seventy-four.)
On one of my trips, I got to visit with my Aunt Anne who lives in a nursing home. She  and my other aunts played key rolls in my early childhood memories. It's sweet to see these two sisters interacting, knowing all that they've been through in their lives.

During a Saturday afternoon visit, Papa got to play with the babies.
I spent too much time reading magazines, eating candy and watching Food Network and learned that the people in Macon are friendlier than I remembered.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Aw, wish I'd know you were visiting Macon! We'll still be here for the next few weeks; please let us know if you're back down and we can do anything for you.