Saturday, December 06, 2014

Just a Moment of Thankfulness

After twenty-seven years of marriage, I can say I'm really in love. It's not the sappy kind of love, but the lifetime kind of love. We have weathered many trials and monumental heartaches and I think we're going to make it another twenty-seven more.

Lately, I've been thinking more about marriage in general and more thankful than ever for my husband. I'm working on some things about marriage, but I'm a little shy about posting just yet.

So, while my sweet husband, lies in the bed tonight, sleeping with the gentle sounds that only a deep sleep can bring, I am thanking God for him. I'm also thankful that on the rare night that I can't sleep, he isn't snoring.

We had our family pictures taken and they have just come back to me. This picture reminds me of how much he loves me and cherishes me.

No comments: